Your students will love this Play by Ear Holiday Card Game There are unlimited ways to use the cards for loads of holiday fun!
- Print out the cards and have your student choose a Holiday Song to play by ear at the lesson. You can tell your student which note to start on.
- Have a student choose a card to take home. If they are not familiar withthe piece he can listen to it and try to play it.
- Print out the cards play some of the piece and move along the gameboard the first one to reach the star wins.
- Use the cards and game board for a group class. The team that reachesthe star first wins.
- Have each team choose a card play or sing the first few notes and see ifthe opposing team can guess the song.
- Print out an even number of sets of cards and play a memory matchinggame.
- Play the first 2 notes of the melody of a song and have students guess theinterval.
There are so many ways to play!
I have included the names of the most popular Christmas songs in the Public Domain. There are 2 blank sheets of cards that you can use to add more current holiday songs if you would like.
© 2013 - 2018, Paloma Piano, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
This material is available as part of a free Gold Level Membership to Paloma Piano - Join Us for Free! No credit card is required. All you need is a valid email address.
You can also find out about our Platinum Level Membership where you can access all of the great music and resources on Paloma Piano.